4. Ambient temperature is usually above the advised level – If the ambient temperature is too high, it could diminish the effectiveness of the gearbox. Installing a cooling fan, or shifting the application to a more viable location may resolve this application.
3. Input swiftness too high – Lowering the input speed may help reduce the amount of deterioration on the gears.
2. Excessive load – Wear and tear on the apparatus is caused by connection with additional gears. Reducing the strain will lower the tension the gears make with one another. If an gearbox construction increased load is required, using a larger gearbox could be necessary.
1. Improper installation – Make sure that all bolts linking the electric motor and the gearbox are safely fastened.
Problem: Gear Teeth Wear
Solution: Wear and tear on gearboxes is organic occurrences. Proper use and system maintenance can help extend their lifetime of the gearbox.
3. Gears in locked position – Gears may need to be replaced due to wear and tear. Another possibility would be that a foreign object may need to be removed from within the gearbox, leading to the gears to maintain the locked position. Check with your dealer for guarantee information.
2. Gear the teeth are worn – Have to replace worn gears. Check with your dealer for warranty information.