Gear Box Of Irrigation System SYF-1-60=29rpm(60:1 ratio)
(When input acceleration is 1740 rpm)
This type of worm gear box has been widely used on the driveline (drive train) of the guts pivot irrigation system and the linear move (later move) irrigation system on THE UNITED STATES, European area and Middle East. It employs aluminum alloy case and main transmission parts are produced from high strength alloy. By utilization of lot sealing and dust-proof devices it features light in weight, long service lifestyle and good tightness as well.
1. Torque capacity: 4,500 lb.in (510 N.m).
2. Ratio: 20:1,?30:1,?40:1,?50:1,?58:1, 60:1 (others available).
3. Accepts NEMA 56-C face motors with 0.625”shafts, 2” long with 0.19” key slot.
4. Multiple attach bolt patterns 5”×6”, 3.38”×6.38”suit all pivots.
5. High strength aluminium bronze worm gear.
• Multiple ratios available
• Aluminum gearbox housing.
• Contains keyway coupling for the electric motor to gearbox connection.
• Contains 2-seal savers for the output shafts.
• High strength light weight aluminum bronze bull gear.