Our products are manufactured by modern computerized machinery and equipment.a specialized supplier of a full range of chains, sprockets, gears, gear racks, V-belts, couplings and reducers， pto shaft, agricultural gearboxes….
- Applicable IndustrieSlip clutch type on the rotary tiller, again slight oozing of grease on the UJ, do not grease the clutch; these run dry and should be “slipped” at least once a year to prevent rusting togethers:
Manufacturing Plant, OEM
- After Warranty Service:
- Local Service Location:
none, United States
- Showroom Location:
- Place of Origin:Zhejiang, China
- Brand Name:
dig hole, tree planting, solar project
1-50 ton excavator,crane ,skid steer loader
- auger diameter:
STD oil flow:
Maintenance This kind of gear reducer is provided with a permanent lubrication, so it does not need any kind of maintenance.
- STD pressure:
41/51HEX, 65 Rnd,75Squ
blue or black
- Supply Ability:
- 1000 Set/Sets per Month
Packaging & Delivery
- Packaging Details
The company was certified by ISO9001:2008 Quality Management System.
- QINGDAO,DALIAN, SHANGHAI, NINGBO
Customized rotating Ground Screw Driver Carbide Earth Auger Drill
Earth Drills are renowned throughout the world for being the best augur system available. A large range of models are available to suit any machine and hole boring task from the smallest fencing job through to major piling works. With a revolutionary gearbox and non-dislodgement shaft, the EPG Earth Drill is built to out-perform and outlast, turning your machine into a truly universal piece of equipment.
Why we choose this earth auger?
It is obviously that earth auger is more efficient than manual work. Besides, using our product is safer than manual work. The hole which dig by the earth auger is more beautiful than man did.
Features & Benefits
– Non-dislodgment shaft.
– Epicyclic Gearbox
– Hose & Coupler options
– High quality hydraulic motor
– Forged hood ears
– Shock-lock tooth locking system
– Augers from 75mm to 1200mm
– new earth drills
1.Forged hoods ears: Deal with the heavy strain of daily use. Contact surface wider and safer.
2.American Motor: Developing the most reliable wear parts.
3.ERICYLIC gearbox: Unique planetary gearbox. Multiplied output torque. Extreme efficiency.
4.NON-dislodgement shaft: Assembled top down locked into earth drill house. Never fall out. Provided a safer environment.
5.18 Month After-sales service for auger drive.
ground screw driver earth auge Ground Screw Driver Earth Auger Carbide Earth Auger Ground Drill
How to choose the most suitable type?
Related spare parts
Our auger teeth have patented unique design.Different teeth for different earth condition.
With those, I believe it is no problem to dig your dream hole.
more auger photos
Factory & Packaging
Q: HOW CAN I CHOOSE THE SUITABLE EARTH DRILL?
A:PLEASE REFER TO BELOW QUESTIONS:
- 1. Brand and model of Excavator/Backhoe/Skid Steer loader?
- 2. Diameter of hole to be drilled?
- 3. Depth of hole to be drilled?
- 4. Ground type to be drilled?
Once you have answered the above you can easily make the correct choice.
Q: DO I NEED TO PURCHASE SPARE PARTS WHEN ORDERING AN EARTH DRILL?
A: It is not necessary to purchase spare parts for the Planetary Drive as this is a sealed unit, however it is important to follow the service schedule as outlined in the operators manual. It is advisable to purchase spare wearing parts (teeth and Pilots).
Q: CAN THE EARTH DRILL FIT A VARIETY OF MACHINES?
A: Yes, as long as the carrier’s specifications agree with the parameters of the Earth Drill as outlined in our catalogue.
Q: HOW DO I FIT THE EARTH DRILL TO MY MACHINE?
A: There are four types of mounting linkage available;
- Double Pin Hitch: to be used with excavators fitted with quick couplers.
- Double Pin Cradle hitch: also to be used with excavators fitted with quick hitch, in addition the Cradle hitch can be used to stabilise the Earth Drill whilst travelling around the site and also to aid in the clearing of spoil from the auger.
Q: WHAT CAN I DRILL?
A: There are 3 types of cutting teeth available,
1.Earth and Clay Teeth: Suitable for drilling earth and clay.
2.Tungsten Teeth: Suitable for drilling hard and abrasive ground.
3.Rock Teeth: Suitable for drilling soft, fractured, rock.
Q: HOW DEEP CAN I DRILL?
A: There are extensions available for every Earth Drill however maximum drilling depth depend on the following conditions;
- Diameter of hole to be drilled
- Depth of hole to be drilled
- Type of parent machine to be used
- Ground type to be drilled